CNBC: Curating the global business conversation
Event: Roxhill Breakfast , 28 June 2018 at CNBC
CNBC is the recognised world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 385 million homes worldwide.
Steve Sedgwick, Anchor, Squawk Box, Noelle Murbach-Lami, Head of News and Programming EMEA and Cristy Garratt, Head of Social Media and Digital Video will join us to discuss:
• CNBC’s UK editorial structure – including key editorial meetings and deadlines
• CNBC’s audience – influential and aspirational
• CNBC television content – what the main focuses are
• Interacting with PRs – how CNBC likes to work with PRs & how they can help us book guests for programmes
• CNBC’s digital video and social media growth – including surpassing 100,000 YouTube subscribers and 500,000 Facebook followers
• Crossover between TV and social content
• Audience engagement on social media
• The social angles PRs should be aware of when pitching stories
Noelle Murbach-Lami joined CNBC in 2006, formerly Executive Producer for CNBC’s Squawk Box Noelle has been heading up EMEAs News and Programming since 2016.
Steve Sedgwick, anchors CNBC’s flagship program Squawk Box. A morning business news program that gives viewers a headstart on their stock portfolio while they are eating their breakfast. Having spent a number of years in and around financial markets, first as a trader and then as a journalist initially for the UK Press Association, City desk and the Dow Jones, European Markets desk. He was also a contributor to the Wall Street Journal Europe. Steve is currently a contributor to City A.M.
Cristy has been with CNBC since 2015 and is responsible for CNBCs digital video content and social media channels. Cristy has launched several digital video series including Life Hacks Live, CNBC Explains and CNBC Reports.
Register your interest today.
Please note that as numbers are limited, your attendance will be confirmed in due course.
Baker McKenzie Volatility and uncertainty are the new norm. With events like Brexit in the UK and the new administration in the US just two examples of recent geopolitical upheaval, we need to be able to help our clients navigate a constantly changing and challenging market. And it requires a new type of thinking and a different mindset.
It requires lawyers who collaborate unusually well across borders, markets and industries around the globe. Lawyers who embrace new ideas and emerging technologies to give businesses confidence in these uncertain times.
We are The New Lawyers. We are Baker McKenzie.