15:1 RoxStars Meet - Sarah Hartley, Travel Editor at Mail on Sunday
Event: 15:1, 19 September 2019
Join us and Sarah Hartley for an exclusive Q&A Breakfast.
This special event is limited to 15 PRs per session.
Who is Sarah Hartley?
Sarah Hartley is the Travel Editor at Mail on Sunday.
Please note that this event is hosting 1 of the 4 journalists we will have with us on the day. Please see the itinerary below and book your tickets in advance, to make sure you get the most out of your day:
- 8:30 am: Christine Hayes, Editor at BBC Good Food - Book Tickets
- 10:30 am: Sarah Hartley, Travel Editor at Mail on Sunday
- 12 pm: Lucy Hunter Johnston, Executive Editor at the Evening Standard - Book Tickets
- 2:30 pm: Simon English, Chief City Reporter at the Evening Standard - SOLD OUT
- 3:45 pm: Simon English, Chief City Reporter at the Evening Standard - SOLD OUT
What to expect?
This event is part of Roxhill's 15:1 programme. The objective is to allow PRs to build a personal relationship with each journalist in a more relaxed setting.
Seats are £25 and limited to only 15 PRs, so book now if you want to join us.
Please note that our larger Roxhill breakfasts will remain at no charge.
£25.00 per person
2 seats remaining
Cancellations are permitted up to 2 working days before the event (17 September 2019). You can transfer to a different talk up to 2 days before the event (subject to availability), and delegate substitutions are accepted at any time. Please contact our event team at email@example.com for cancellation, transfer and substitution requests.
A photographer may cover this event and the photographs may be used to publicise future Roxhill events. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are consenting to appear in any photographs we may choose to use in future campaigns.