Roxhill is a media intelligence platform. That means we provide PR professionals with the tools to help them explore, analyse, monitor and engage the media industry. With that comes a lot of complexity; a lot of features and a lot of data. We are looking for a senior product designer to join our ever-growing team, to both enhance our existing features and realise our ambitious roadmap. We are a vastly experienced team using pioneering technology to upend our competitors. We believe excellent and innovative product design is essential to making the true power of that technology accessible.
- Collaborate on ideas and concepts to turn them into deliverable features.
- Iterate end-to-end: Create user flows, wireframes and complete visual designs.
- Solve challenging, data-oriented design and visualisation problems.
- Work with with technical and non-technical teams to ship a great user experience.
- Make data-driven decisions to continuously enhance our product.
- Significantly advance our entire visual language.
We’re looking for:
- An experienced designer who has worked on complex web applications.
- A collaborator who can take input and inspiration from many different avenues.
- The ability to make complex and powerful tools intuitive and accessible.
- Someone who lives and breathes great design, of any discipline.
- An expert in using Sketch or Illustrator.
- A portfolio to match.
We’d also like someone who:
- Is self motivated and relishes working in a small, tight-knit team.
- Has a strong understanding of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Could grow a team and assume a leadership role.
- A very competitive salary.
- Hard working and easy-going colleagues in a great working environment.
- A fantastic opportunity for career growth with the business.
- A strong focus on personal development.
- Flexible working and always a healthy work/life balance.
- Whatever hardware you need.
- Various other perks such as free drinks…
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your CV (and preferably portfolio) to Alex at email@example.com.