1. What makes you open an email from a PR?
A creative subject line.
2. Would you open emails from PR’s you don’t know?
3. Do you answer your landline during a working day?
No, I prefer emails.
4. Do you like images within a PR pitch?
Yes, it shows the PR has thought it through.
5. When is the best time for you to meet a PR?
Mornings for coffee/breakfast.
6. And which day suits the most?
Mondays and Tuesdays.
7. What are your top 2 tips for a PR trying to secure coverage?
• A creative news story.
• Beautiful imagery that will look good on my website.
8. Are you happy to be contacted via social media / what are the boundaries?
Yes, via DOSE Instagram is fine.
9. Spirulina or Sauvignon?
10. Stylist or The Spectator?