Roxhill is a media intelligence platform. That means we provide PR professionals with the tools to help them explore, analyse, monitor and engage the media industry. With that comes a lot of complexity; a lot of features and a lot of data. We are looking for a senior front-end engineer to join our ever-growing team, and help lead the development of our customer-facing web application. We are a vastly experienced team using pioneering technology to upend our competitors. We believe that getting modern front-end development right demands great skill and experience, and is vital to our continued growth.
- Build complex, highly interactive, data-driven interfaces.
- Collaborate with designers and API developers to deliver new features.
- Develop and enforce best practices across all front-end code.
- Lead the constant evolution of our front-end architecture and toolchain.
- Help continuously enhance existing code and resolve issues.
We’re looking for:
- An experienced developer who has worked on complex web applications.
- Strong commercial experience using Angular, Vue, React or similar, in conjunction with REST APIs.
- Experience implementing automated testing and build tools like Grunt or Gulp.
- A fascination for the cutting-edge but a wariness of the trendy.
- An expert in best practices, design patterns and architecture.
- The ability to retain maintainability in the face of increasing complexity.
We’d also like someone who:
- Is self motivated and relishes working in a small, tight-knit team.
- Has an appreciation for good design and attention to detail.
- Could grow a team and assume a leadership role.
- Has experience with other programming languages and ecosystems.
- A very competitive salary.
- Hard working and easy-going colleagues in a great working environment.
- A fantastic opportunity for career growth with the business.
- A strong focus on personal development.
- Flexible working and always a healthy work/life balance.
- Whatever hardware you need.
- Various other perks such as free drinks…
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com.