- Managing your clients expectations in terms of coverage. Four pages on a new treatment package at your hotel? Unlikely. It’s great if you can tell them this rather than me.
- Prompting them to thank the journalist if they have done a good piece. (The inner five year old in us all loves praise and it makes it more likely we will do it again).
- Managing the time brand owners talk about their brand – especially on Zoom – there is nowhere for us to go…
- Challenging them on their more out-there ideas that involve high levels of journalist participation.
- Vetoing the idea of factory visits. I don’t think i need to expand on this!
- Recommend you brand owners who ask for a good PR tip.
- Deliver on coverage if I/they accept treatments/press trips/products.
- Be happy to give endorsements as to your company’s professionalism
- Smile and be gracious and courteous when dealing with your brand owners.
- Even when on aforementioned factory visit… 🙂
What Rosie Thinks…